- Visit the Amazon Business login page.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” or “Need help?” link.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Amazon Business account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your identity and reset your password.
- You may receive a verification code via email or SMS, depending on your account settings.
- Once verified, you can create a new password for your Amazon Business account.
- If you’re not receiving the email confirmation, check your spam or junk folder in your email account. Sometimes, email filters may redirect such messages there.
- Ensure that the email address associated with your Amazon Business account is correct and up to date.
- If you still don’t receive the confirmation email, you can try contacting Amazon Business customer support for further assistance.
- If you’re unable to reset your password through the “Forgot your password?” process, you can contact Amazon Business customer support directly.
- Visit the Amazon Business customer support page and log in to your account.
- Choose the contact method that suits you, such as phone, email, or live chat.
- Explain your issue and request assistance with resetting your password. The customer support representative will guide you through the process and help you regain access to your account.
Remember to provide as much information as possible to Amazon Business customer support to verify your identity and ownership of the account. This may include details such as the email address associated with your account, billing information, or any previous order details.
If you’re still unable to resolve the login issues with your Amazon Business account, reaching out to their customer support is usually the most effective way to receive personalized assistance.